Do you have an ant-problem but don’t know how to get rid of the ants? Worry no more. Imagine Care ® is your best defense against stinging ants. Hiring an Imagine Care ® specialist to treat an ant infestation can increase safety, offer a more effective approach to getting rid of ants and provide an ongoing solution to your ant control.
You’ll rest easy. Ants won’t!
We know how to determine if ants are in your home. We offer ant control solutions, which are fast, odorless, effective and non-toxic. If you think you might have ants and need an ant treatment, Contact Us today! Our expert products and tested solutions are powerful enough to eliminate all stages of the ant life cycle.
- Live insects – Presence of large numbers of ant trails especially around the property or areas where food is prepared.
- Ant nest – Ants make nests of small piles of soil or dirt near walls or open areas.
- Ant pathways – Ants create pathways leading to the food sources. This ant trails have pheromones that attract other ants to find the food source.
- Can result in food poisoning.
- Diarrhea from food contamination.
- Food waste due to contamination has to be thrown away, thus costing the business or households.
- Fear of being stung by ants eg Pharaoh ants.
- Reputation loss due to bad reviews from clients who suffered the ant effects.
What to do if you’re infested
- Call a professional extermination firm, and check its credentials. Many pest-control companies have diversified into ant control without any expertise
- Don’t try to kill the ants yourself: last year an African woman blew up her home by lighting several insecticide “foggers” simultaneously: the propellant caused her gas supply to ignite
- Don’t use an aerosol-based insecticide, either: you’ll kill some, but the fit ones will simply flee to another room.
- Don’t flee the infested room. The ants won’t leave unless you call an ant expert
You’ve already struggled enough…
Book & Save 30%
- Single Room – Old rate
Ksh 5,000, New rate Ksh 3,500
- Bedsitter – Old rate
Ksh 5,000,New rate Ksh 3,500
- Servant Quarters – Old rate
Ksh 5,000, New rate Ksh 3,500
- Camps/Lodges/Tents/Hotel rooms –
Ksh 2,500, New rate Ksh 1,750
Book & Claim 20% Discount on
- 1 Bedroom – Old rate
Ksh 6,000,New rate Ksh 4,800
- 2 Bedrooms – Old rate
Ksh 7,000,New rate Ksh 5,600
- 3 Bedrooms – Old rate
Ksh 8,000,New rate Ksh 6,400
- 4 Bedrooms – Old rate
Ksh 9,000,New rate Ksh 7,200
- 5 Bedrooms – Old rate
Ksh 10,000,New rate Ksh 8,000
- Commercial properties: Free Survey
Discount: Applies to Nairobi & Kiambu counties only!
How to pay: Mpesa Till no. 810164
Shop Online & Get It Delivered Today
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Instant Results – Knock down of ants is immediate
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office ant problems successfully
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. I.e from 2 hours
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked vehicles for privacy
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each ant problem
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Happy customers do the talking for you.
It was refreshing to have such a friendly technician, a good job was completed.
I would recommend this company for pest control services. (Ant elimination carried out effectively).
I was very pleased with the prompt service and politeness of the technician.
Get in touch with us
For booking and general inquiries.
Imagine Care on Google Maps
Latest blog posts and news
From Our Blog
While there are several DIY methods to get rid of ants, it is always important to seek the services of professional pest control experts.
Bug-proofing your home allows you to avoid the costs associated with pest extermination.