Imagine Care® is a leading bed bug fumigation company in Kenya. We combine a modern approach with years of experience to make your bed bug problems go away immediately and stay away.
Imagine Care® offers powerful, fast, safe and customized bed bug treatments that instantly get rid of bed bugs where they live and breed. Our bed bug technicians work swiftly and effectively with as little disruption as possible to determine if bed bugs are in your home.
We know what ‘bugs’ you.
Sleep tight and we’ll do the rest
You should feel safe and comfortable in your own home. Don’t let bed bugs undermine the very feelings that make home feel like home. Our bedbug treatment will minimize the time you spend out of your home and protect you from potentially harmful chemicals that some other companies employ.
You’ll rest easy with the knowledge that we’ve removed bed bugs in all stages of life, protecting you from an immediate recurrence of your problem.
Don’t let bedbugs overpower you.
A professional look is required
High levels of hygiene, deep cleaning and the use of “street” bed bug spray products will help to kill some bed bugs. However professional treatment is often needed to successfully treat an infestation as it can be hard to get rid of bed bugs completely on your own.
Look for these signs of symptoms of a bed bug infestation:
- Bites on body – Burning and itching Bed bug bite rash across a localized area in multiple straight lines.
- Dead bed bugs – If bed bugs are present in our beds or bedrooms, some will be squashed when we go to sleep – whether they’re actually in the bed or under the mattress.
- Dark/black stains – Blood stains on your sheets and pajamas from bed bug excreta.
- Bed bug eggs – They are about the size and color of small grains of rice.
- Sweet scent – Usually not present in the early stages of an infestation, in later stages bed bugs omit a strong, sweet odour; not too dissimilar to almonds.
- Small dark spots – Small dark blood spots on bedding (faecal pellets).
- Live insects – You may spot live crawling bed bugs.
- Skin Shedding – Bed bugs shed their skin, exoskeleton or shells during their life cycle.
The Bedroom is normally the highly affected area because most bed bugs need easy access to a blood meal at night. They are also attracted to body heat and carbon dioxide from human breath.
Have you noticed these signs?
An inspection by an Imagine Care® expert will help us determine the best industry leading bed bug treatment solutions to bring you back peace of mind with a bed bug free home.
High Risk Areas
Proper bed bug control requires a watchful eye. These are the favourite spots to check.
- Bed frames and Headboard crevices
- Box springs
- Mattress seams
- Carpets and underlay
- Skirting boards
- Between timber floorboards
- In cracked or broken plaster, behind peeling wallpaper
- Inside electrical sockets and fittings
- Drawers and cupboards
- Bedside cabinets
It has been proven beyond doubt that bed bugs are well adapted to travel through;
- Second hand / vintage furniture
- Visiting friends carrying them
- Spending a night in a hotel with an infestation
- Crawling on walls from neighbours
There are several things you can do to avoid a bed bug infestation in your home:
- Carefully inspect anything that comes into your home for the first time such as second hand furniture, appliances or new clothing.
- Inspect your bed thoroughly each time you change the bedding.
- When you return from overnight trips, leave your suitcase in the garage or any other area away from the places you spend most of your time, then get them washed up.
- It is also a good idea to check your luggage before entering your home.
Bed bugs are usually around 5 mm in size and are reddish-brown in colour with flat, oval bodies.
No. Although they are usually found on mattresses and within bed frames, they can also be found behind loose wall paper, headboards and within other furnishings such as bedside tables, wardrobes, picture frames and electrical sockets! They feed on our blood at night, attracted to the heat, vibration and carbon dioxide, that we breathe as we are asleep.
Homes can become infested with bed bugs in a number of ways, but more often than not it is by luggage or clothing from recent travels. They can also be brought into a home through second hand furniture and in extreme infestation cases they can come from adjoining properties. When a tenant vacates or moves away from their infestation the next blood meal is only a 9″ brick wall away!
Bed bugs themselves do not transfer diseases but they can cause a great deal of discomfort and bacterial irritations to the skin following a bite. However bed bugs have been shown more recently to harbour viruses (such as Hepatitis B) which can be transferred back to humans through faecal deposits potentially entering the bloodstream in the process of scratching.
No. Bed bugs typically feed every 5 to 10 days, spending up to ten minutes to take their blood meal. So if you are experiencing bites every night, there is a very good chance that you are living with quite a few of them!
The use of “street” bed bug spray products will help to kill some bed bugs. However professional treatment with the right combination of pesticides is often needed to successfully treat an infestation as it can be hard to get rid of bed bugs completely on your own.
Very fast indeed! If conditions are favorable (suitable hosts and warm ambient temperature 30 degrees ), females can lay up to 12 eggs a day and up to 500 in a lifetime, which can be up to 18 months. Each egg will hatch within 8-11 days a minimum 4-5 days producing tiny bed bugs called nymphs. These nymphs go through five molts phases over a 5-8 week period, rapidly increasing in size during each phase, to reach adult bed bugs.
Adult bed bugs can go up to 6-8 months without feeding! No eggs will hatch if the temperature is above 37 degree or below 13 degree. Eggs that have not hatched within 3 months will die.
European code of practice recommend chemical insecticides they quote “non-chemical solutions are not currently capable of providing rapid, reliable control.”
The simple answer is yes, if you put insecticide that has been designed to kill insects in a property it will kill the bugs; it also follows that if advice from a trained technician is followed then the treatment will be successful. Bed bugs globally have been showing resistance to chemical treatments but by applying the latest chemical combinations, you will be successful.
This is very dependent on the initial infestation encountered. If you have a lot of bugs and the infestation has been mismanaged then you may require further treatments. This is not to say the process is not working but a more integrated pest management system would have to be adopted.
Bedbug problem? Don’t worry
Imagine Care has got your covered
Bedbugs are everywhere and the problem is reaching epidemic proportions. They are thriving in apartment complexes, dorms, hotels, hospitals, moving vans, churches, cruise ships, and many other places.
Not only are bed bugs disgusting and annoying; their bites can be dangerous for those with allergies. If you believe you have a bedbug infestation, you cannot afford to wait another minute before you call Imagine Care.
- A same day response
- Bed Bug Specialists
- Over 5 years experience
- Fully trained technicians
- Newest Generation pesticides
- Independent Ltd company – not a franchise
- Electronic Payments
- Free call outs
- Guaranteed treatments available
- Free estimates over the phone
- Service 7 days a week at a time that works with YOUR schedule
- All jobs include a 60 day warranty
- To use the safest and newest technology and most effective technique that suits your needs
- Get serviced by a respectful and courteous licensed professional
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Instant Results – Knock down of bed bugs is immediate.
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office bed bug breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. Ie from 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service Report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked trucks for clients who ask.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem and to prevent different bed bug life cycles.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Happy customers do the talking for you.
Imagine Care definitely fixed our bed bug problem. We went from panic to relief and there have been no more bites. The 60 day warranty also gave us peace of mind.
They were amazing, came to my house in a timely manner and fumigated my house. Attentive and very patient. Would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family members, thank you so much Imagine Care.
Imagine Care did a great job clearing up our apartment’s bed bug problem. They cam out immediately, were prompt with follow-up visits, and we haven’t had any further incidents since their treatment. Will definitely recommend them.
You’ve already struggled enough…
Book a trusted professional now (50% Off for March)
- Single Room –
Ksh 5,000Ksh 2,500
- Bedsitter –
Ksh 5,000Ksh 2,500
- 1 Bedroom –
Ksh 6,000Ksh 3,000
- Two Bedrooms –
Ksh 7,000Ksh 3,500
- Three Bedrooms –
Ksh 8,000Ksh 4,000
- 4 Bedrooms –
Ksh 9,000Ksh 4,500
- 5 Bedrooms –
Ksh 10,000Ksh 5,000
- Car/Matatu/Bus/Lorry –
Ksh 5,000Ksh 2,500
- Second hand sofa/bed –
Ksh 1,800Ksh 900
- Guest/Lodge/Hotel rooms –
Ksh 2,000Ksh 1,000
- Thorough fumigation with a combination of powerful spray based pesticides
- Instant knock down of live and egg bedbugs
- Over 6 months residual action against all kinds of pests
- Follow up
- 60 days free warranty
- Free full property inspection
- Safety first, re-entry in 3 hours
- Fumigation report & prevention advice
WANT TO BOOK FOR FUMIGATION?
Just Fill & Send…
Can you treat and eliminate the bed bugs on your own?
Bed bugs are challenging pests to get rid of, since they hide so well and reproduce so quickly. In addition, the egg stage is resistant to many over-the-counter pesticide products that have bed bug control written on the label, yet the performance of these products under actual field conditions isn’t known.
That’s why you need a fumigation company with experience and the correct combination of effective pesticides to sort out the problem for good. However, if you need to use a pesticide, without seeking the help of a licensed fumigation company, you can buy from our Agrovet by calling 0734912982