We offer full-service bee control and beehive removal in Kenya. If you have a swarm of bees around your home leave the bees alone and keep other people away until trained technicians have been called to handle the issue.
Got a bee problem? Contact Us now.
Imagine Care employs experienced bee removal specialists who are specifically trained to deal effectively and safely with Africanized honey bees. We understand Africanized bees, and our technicians are familiar with the bees’ biology and habits and will use best-in-class control methods to get the job done right. Our specialized bee removal services give you peace of mind that your bee situation will be dealt with properly.
More than 95 percent of wild bees are Africanized honey bees, also known as killer bees. Although the sting of an Africanized honey bee is no more lethal than one from a standard honey bee, these bees got their “killer” nickname because they are known for their aggressive nature; they are easily disturbed and provoked – even by simple noises or vibrations – and they swarm quickly, attack in larger groups and chase their intended target for longer distances, and all of those factors combined can make them deadly.
Being stung by a bee is a painful experience and can be life threatening to the one in thirty people who are allergic to stings.
Types of Bees:
- Africanized Honey Bees
- Bumble bees
- Carpenter Bees
- European Honey Bees
- Honey Bees
- Japanese Honey Bees
- Western Honey Bees
What Causes of bees to invade
There is no “cause” for bee swarms and hives, per se. However, you can determine what type of bee infestation you have by determining a few simple things:
- Swarms: Swarms are generally a group of bees that cluster around an outdoor area, say near a tree branch or building. Swarms form when about half of an established colony breaks off to start a new colony. The bees stay together in a swarm as they search for a new home. However, swarming bees often aren’t aggressive – even Africanized honey bees – because they don’t yet have a home to protect.
- Beehives: Beehives are home to bee colonies, where the queen lays eggs and where bees build honeycomb and produce honey. Bees often build their hives outdoors, such as in a hollow tree trunk, but they frequently build hives in attics and spaces between exterior and interior walls, as well as other wall cavities. If you notice large numbers of bees coming and going from one side of your house, or near the eaves or roofline, it is best to call a specialist who can safely check your house or building for an active beehive.
That’s why you need a bee control expert with experience and the correct combination of effective solutions to get rid of the bee problem for good.
However, if you need to use pesticides without seeking the help of a licensed fumigation company, you can buy from our online shop.
You’ve already struggled enough…
Book & Save 20% Now
Homes & Apartments
Ksh 12,500, Now Ksh 10,000
Restaurants & Offices
Ksh 12,500, Now Ksh 10,000
Require a survey @ Kes 1,000
Discount: Applies to Nairobi & Kiambu counties only!
How to pay: Mpesa Till no. 810164
Prevention and Treatment
There is no way to prevent a swarm from landing on your tree, and there is no guaranteed way to prevent a hive from moving into your home. Bees love dark, secure spaces, like the hollow of a dead tree or the space of a wall cavity. There are, however, a few tricks to discourage bees – killer or otherwise – from moving into your house.
- Seal the house: Caulk cracks or spaces in walls or along eaves and rooflines.
- Fill empty spaces: Use foam insulation to fill empty spaces in walls or seal off access to them.
- Screen vents: Install fine-mesh screening across attic vents or baffling or vents that lead to other areas of the home.
Imagine Care uses the best, most-effective products on the market for bee control and bee removal services. Depending on the situation, whether the swarm is out in the open or nesting inside a wall or other interior void, we will use the best products for the given situation. We always use environmentally friendly products and, in some situations, we are able to use non-chemical methods to remove the bees.
We will send out a licensed pest control technician who is a trained specialist in dealing with Africanized honey bees. Imagine Care is known for the quality of its service technicians and the commitment to doing the job right the first time.
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office bee problems successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. I.e from 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked trucks for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a bee problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Happy customers do the talking for you.
Imagine Care definitely fixed our bee problem. We went from panic to relief and there have been no more bee stings.
They were amazing, came to my house in a timely manner and fumigated my house against bees.
Imagine Care did a great job clearing up the bee problem.
Get in touch with us
For booking and general inquiries.
Imagine Care on Google Maps
Latest blog posts and news
From Our Blog
Getting rid of fleas can be a hard task especially because they survive through four stages which include egg, larva, pupa and adult. Extreme flea infestation can pose health problems to people and pets particularly because these parasites survive by sucking blood.
To completely get rid of houseflies, proper sanitation is key. Regular inspection for possible breeding spots such as trash cans, pet waste and rotten foods must be done. If the DIY methods fail, you can always contact a pest control expert. Imagine Care ensures to provide affordable and long-term solutions to pest infestations.