Mosquitoes are the most significant & dangerous vector of disease in history and responsible for more human deaths than any other animal. Combine a warm climate with standing water, and you could easily have a mosquito infestation on your hands.
More than just a nuisance to your customers, mosquitoes can transmit multiple harmful diseases, including malaria, yellow and dengue fever, West Nile virus, Zika virus and encephalitis .
Get rid of mosquito today
You’ll rest easy. Mosquitoes won’t!
We know how to determine if mosquitoes are in your home. We offer mosquito control solutions, which are fast, odorless, effective and non-toxic. If you think you might have mosquitoes and need a mosquito treatment, Contact Imagine Care ®.
Signs a Mosquito Infestation
- Presence of larvae/pupae in standing water, which also can include watering dishes of containerized house plants.
- Itching bites from female mosquitoes in search of a blood meal needed to needed to lay eggs.
- Buzzing of the females within the premises.
What Attracts Mosquitoes?
- Moisture – standing water sources
- Scents – Perfumes, scented soaps and lotions
- Heat – exhaled gases
Mosquito Habitats on a Property
- Stagnant water – Pond, clogged rain gutters, fountain, retention basin, birdbath, old tires, un-circulated lake, buckets, water that pools around downspouts, flooded crawl space water that collects in cans, child swimming pools, uncovered boats, rubbish and debris that hold water, Marshes, swamps and other wetland habitats.
- Moisture conditions – Tree wells and holes, flowerbeds, plant catch plates, rock holes, decorative pots and accent pieces, sprinkler heads, shady areas, etc.
- Resting sites – Vertical or inverted surfaces protected from the wind and providing higher levels of moisture, such as a patio area, the underside of the leaves for dense vegetation next to a structure, under a building’s eaves, gazebos, shade structures, porches, and decks.
Get Rid of Mosquitoes with Imagine Care
Can I Get Rid Of Mosquitoes? Yes.
An Imagine Care® technician performs an extensive inspection of your home, including the compound and around flowerbeds.
- Recommend the appropriate treatment for the mosquito infestation.
- The expert treats the area to eliminate any live mosquitoes and their eggs.
- Final assessment & treatment after 2 days to guarantee 100% pest knock out.
- Advise on long-term prevention measures.
- Follow up through voice call, text or email to give you a peace of mind.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our Free 60 days Mosquito Guarantee.
How can Imagine Care’s Mosquito Control Program help your business?
A single mosquito can multiply into as many as 400 in just four days. And, any amount of standing water – from a tiny puddle to a large ornamental pond – can become a breeding zone.
Customers may develop an unfavorable opinion of your business if these annoying and potentially harmful pests are present. This could even erode your profits over time.
Mostly known for the red, itchy bites they leave when their saliva causes an allergic reaction on human skin, mosquitoes can pose a more significant health threat because they are known to carry serious diseases.
“We were a little bit skeptical at first, but Imagine Care® has exceeded all our expectations” Tom owns a large homestead that had been infested with Ants, Mosquitoes & Bedbugs. Since he contracted Imagine Care in February 2017, the mosquitoes are completely gone.
“Imagine Care® has successfully eliminated my mosquito problem. I highly recommend them.” Mary has had sleepless nights due to mosquito problems at her home. Since she hired Imagine Care®, she sleeps safely without fear of mosquito bites again!
GOT A QUICK INQUIRY?
Let us call you
More Protection. Zero Mosquitoes
The most effective prevention strategy for mosquitoes is to eliminate sites where they breed and develop. Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will assess your situation quickly and customize a program to fit your business’s needs.
Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will conduct a detailed site inspection to evaluate possible breeding sites, such as standing water formed by excessive rain, leaks or clogged drains.
We will work with you to identify things you can do to help eliminate or minimize potential mosquito breeding grounds, such as cleaning gutters frequently, and keeping outdoor receptacles and drainage areas clear of stagnant water.
To keep mosquitoes away from your building, your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist may recommend the installation of sodium vapor bulbs or yellow bulbs in outdoor lights, since they are less attractive to flying insects.
Mesh screens may be installed on all doors and windows to prevent even the smallest mosquitoes from entering through openings.
As a last resort, your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist may opt to use safer and approved pesticides ie.
- Applying insecticides to vegetation that adult mosquitoes use for sheltered resting sites.
- Applying insect growth regulators (IGR) that prevent mosquito development in their water environments.
- Applying microbial insecticide products that cause mosquito mortality in their water environments.
Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will continue to monitor and adjust your mosquito treatment program as necessary. This includes reliable, ongoing inspections of your entire property to help stop existing infestations and thwart future invasions.
Get rid of the Mosquitoes with us
Why Imagine Care?
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office bed bug breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. Ie from 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service Report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked trucks for clients who ask.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem and to prevent different mosquito life cycles.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments
You only pay for results. Free Quotes.
Requesting for mosquito pest control quotes is free. You only pay for our professional fumigation and pest control services rendered. In other words, you pay for complete mosquito wipe out.
Enjoy flexible budgets.
You get to enjoy amazing and affordable payment plans for different home and business sizes that won’t dent your budget. Contact us today to know your budget.