Fear of spiders is consistently ranked as one of the top phobias in Kenya. Whether it is an evolutionary trigger that kept our ancestors alive or the result of Hollywood horror films, spiders have a reputation as being creepy, crawly, venomous pests.
Are spiders dangerous?
But spiders aren’t all bad. They do provide a form of natural pest control by catching insects in their webs. However, that doesn’t mean they have an open invitation to come into our homes. A spider infestation can cause contamination of food in kitchens or pantries, and depending on the species, there could be health risks if family members unexpectedly happen upon a web or lurking spider. Taking action to prevent spiders goes a long way in avoiding these risks.
Get to know the pest
Some Spider Information
Where there are bugs, there will be spiders. There are about 14 common species of spiders found in Kenya. The common female house spider can lay as much as 250 eggs into 1 single egg sac. Females normally produce up to 17 sacs during a lifetime which is 4250 eggs.
Adults can survive for more than a year and will spin webs in various locations until the creature finds the most desireable location to catch prey. Spiders compete for the best places to nest and your home is an ideal location for them.
They will target areas where most bugs are drawn to and as your pest control provider, so will we! We aim for areas such as siding, awnings, soffits, around windows, doors, cracks/crevices, gazebos, sheds and more.
Get rid of your Spider problem with us
Our Spider Treatment
At Imagine Care, we offer safe, effective treatments for your home or business to ensure complete control of your infestation. Our certified technicians Our Spider treatment is very thorough and long-lasting. We are very familiar with the problem-areas that require special attention. Our product is applied in areas that insects hide and are commonly sheltered from rain and sunlight giving them a long-lasting residual.
Our treatment will have a residual effect of up to 2 months, once the product degrades we will come back to strengthen the barrier. We also offer pest control services on the interior of homes. This service will prevent spiders, and many other insects from invading your space and building nests on the inside of your home. We offer a home defence service which includes these treatments in an organized and reasonably priced program.
You will rest easy. Spiders won’t!
GOT A QUICK INQUIRY?
Let us call you
Why Choose Imagine Care
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office spider breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. Ie from 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service Report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked trucks for clients who ask.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem and to prevent different spider life cycles.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments
You only pay for results. Free Quotes.
Requesting for spider pest control quotes is free. You only pay for our professional fumigation and pest control services rendered. In other words, you pay for complete spider wipe out.
Enjoy flexible budgets.
You get to enjoy amazing and affordable payment plans for different home and business sizes that won’t dent your budget. Contact us today to know your budget.