Wasps are considered pests for the painful stings they can inflict. There are over 100 types of wasps in Kenya. Wasp control is warranted in circumstances when a wasps nest is established in a area in close proximity to people and pets.
Paper wasps and bald-faced hornets are particularly aggressive and their stings can lead to fatal anaphylactic shock in rare instances. Imagine Care provides residential and commercial customers with effective wasp nest removal services.
Worried about wasps? Contact Imagine Care to schedule for a technician to inspect your property and develop a custom treatment plan for your situation.
Wasps vary tremendously depending on species. Most have two pair of wings and a pinched waist. They range in colors from black to metallic greens and blues and vary in size from almost microscopic to several centimeters long.
How Do Wasps Get Into the House?
Generally, wasps get in through openings that lead inside our homes and commercial buildings. Therefore, effectively sealing openings that may lead into a home is critical for wasp prevention.
In addition, sealing access points inside your home will help prevent problems from many other pest insects and spiders.
Why do they come in?
Wasps come inside because they are looking for:
- a food source
- a nesting site
- a protected place to overwinter (hibernate)
- accident or happenstance
You’ve already struggled enough…
Book & Save 20% Now
Homes & Apartments
Ksh 8,000, Now Ksh 6,400
Restaurants & Offices
Ksh 10,000, Now Ksh 8,000
Stores & Butcheries
Ksh 10,000, Now Ksh 8,000
Require a survey @ Kes 1,000
Discount: Applies to Nairobi & Kiambu counties only!
How to pay: Mpesa Till no. 810164
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Instant Results – Knock down of wasps is immediate.
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office wasp breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked vehicles for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Get in touch with us
For booking and general inquiries.
Imagine Care on Google Maps
Latest blog posts and news
From Our Blog
Getting rid of fleas can be a hard task especially because they survive through four stages which include egg, larva, pupa and adult. Extreme flea infestation can pose health problems to people and pets particularly because these parasites survive by sucking blood.
To completely get rid of houseflies, proper sanitation is key. Regular inspection for possible breeding spots such as trash cans, pet waste and rotten foods must be done. If the DIY methods fail, you can always contact a pest control expert. Imagine Care ensures to provide affordable and long-term solutions to pest infestations.