Fendona is a fast-acting pyrethroid insecticide that quickly and effectively eliminates disease-causing insects like fleas, ticks, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, moths and storage pest.
Fendona 60 SC – 1 Liter
Fendona is a fast-acting pyrethroid insecticide that quickly and effectively eliminates disease-causing insects like fleas, ticks, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, moths and storage pest. With its active ingredient alpha-cypermethrin, Fendona is one of the most effective indoor residual sprays for protecting public health in regions where malaria and other vector-borne diseases are present.
Benefits of Fendona 60 SC
- Quick and Effective at low concentrations on all surfaces
- The long-term effect, plus 12 weeks of residual control
- Low toxicity to humans and warm-blooded mammals
- Odorless (water-based product)
- It does not stain and does not cause corrosion
- Easy dosing and easy to prepare
- Strong safety profile
- Approved for food processing areas
- Recommended by the WHO for malaria control
- Broad spectrum control
Fendona 60 SC is soluble in fat, thus enabling better adoption of the product. “Knock-down” effect is achieved after 30 minutes, whereas the insect dies in no more than 24 hours.
Fendona 60 SC is formulated in the form of concentrated suspension (SC), which provides uniform coverage of the treated surfaces and good adhesion, even of very porous surfaces. This way a residual activity of the product is secured up to 3 months.
Fendona 60 SC can be used to control insects in the households, public health premises, industrial and public buildings. It can be applied to suppress the adult forms (adults) of mosquitoes in the immediate surroundings of the buildings.
Normal rate: dilute 25 ml product in 5 liters of water, then apply 1 liter diluted product per 20 square meter surface.
Special rate: dilute 50 ml product in 5 liters of water, then apply 1 liter diluted product per 20 square meter surface.
Using Fendona as an indoor residual spray
As part of official public health programs, Fendona is used for indoor residual spray treatments (IRS) and is applied to walls and other surface areas where mosquitoes land. Unlike many other insecticides, Fendona works on virtually any surface because its crystalline particles adhere to bare wood, glass, brick, concrete, and masonry. Fendona is water-based, so it has no significant odor, doesn’t stain, and has a low skin-irritation factor, making it well suited for indoor residual spraying.
How Fendona 60 SC Works
Fendona works fast and lasts long. Its active ingredient works both on contact and through ingestion to eliminate insects in minutes.
Why use Fendona 60 SC?
- Fendona has a proven repellent action that keeps insects from getting too close to cause harm and is highly effective at low use-rates.
- Its low toxicity makes it safe for humans, mammals and the environment in general.
- Fendona is approved for professional use in kitchens, restaurants and food storage and processing areas.
- The combination of low dose and strong safety profile has placed Fendona high on the World Health Organization’s list of recommended insecticides for use against malaria-bearing mosquitoes.
- And its residual activity helps to ensure that insects don’t return for up to nine months.