Fendona is a high-performance residual insecticide spray treatment with a rapid knockdown that quickly and effectively eliminates disease-causing insects like fleas, ticks, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, and mosquitoes.
Fendona 60 SC (250ml)
Fendona is a fast-acting pyrethroid insecticide that quickly and effectively eliminates almost all flying and crawling insects.
Fendona is the first choice spray treatment for insect pests. It is a high-performance residual insecticide with a broad spectrum of action against a large variety of insect pests.
Benefits of Using Fendona
- It’s quick and effective at low concentrations on all surfaces
- It is odorless, does not stain and does not cause corrosion
- Easy dosing and easy to prepare
- Good biodegradability adds to its superior overall environmental profile
- Recommended by the WHO for malaria control
- Proven high performance with a low dose formulation
- Excellent broad-spectrum insect control
- Rapid knockdown and reliable residual action
- Easy, acceptable and safe in use
Fendona 60 SC is recommended throughout the world for controlling almost every type of flying or crawling insect in domestic, commercial and public health applications. In particular, it gives effective control of:
Where To Use Fendona
It is equally suited to be used in;
- Commercial premises like offices
- Food processing plants
- Hotel industry such as restaurants, camps, hotels and canteens
- Private households like homes and apartments
- Public facilities such as hospitals and schools
- Drink industry like depots and stores
How Does Fendona Work?
The Fendona 60 SC “knock-down” effect is achieved after 30 minutes.
It is formulated in the form of a concentrated suspension (SC), which provides uniform coverage of treated surfaces and good adhesion, even of very porous surfaces. This way residual activity of the product lasts up to 3 months.
How To Mix & Apply Fendona
- Fendona 60 SC is formulated containing 60g/l of alpha-cypermethrin as a water-based suspension concentrate.
- It is diluted with water at the rate of 5ml/liter for application through all standard knapsack or hand-held sprayers at low pressure (approximately 2 bar) using a medium nozzle.
- Sprayers should be filled with the required amount of water and the measured dose of Fendona 60 SC added before being shaken thoroughly to ensure even mixing.
- Thorough shaking is also recommended after any prolonged breaks from work.
- Spraying should achieve uniform coverage of the target area without excessive wetting or liquid run-off.
- In normal use, 25 ml of Fendona 60 SC diluted to 5 liters of water is sufficient to treat around 100 m2 of a surface, each liter of product treating around 4000 m2.
- A double dose is recommended for heavy infestations and for soiled or highly absorbent and porous surfaces to ensure sufficient coverage for optimum activity.
If you think Fendona is the best solution to your problems, add to cart, proceed to checkout and you will get your package delivered to you countrywide.