Many customers prefer glue board traps for mouse elimination because they present an alternate method of eliminating mice without the use of poisons.
Rat & Mouse Glue Board
A rat & mouse glue board is a flat piece of cardboard covered in a specially designed sticky glue that can be placed flush against floors and walls where rodents travel. Many customers prefer glue board traps for mouse elimination because they present an alternate method of eliminating mice without the use of poisons.
Where can Rat & Mouse Glue Board Traps be used?
Glue traps and glue boards can be used in food plants, kitchens, restaurants, food processing plants, hospitals, residences, zoos and other sensitive areas where the use of poison is prohibited or discouraged.
How do Rat & Mouse Glue Board Traps work?
Simply place the glue boards where the floor meets the wall in areas where rodents travel (as indicated by rodent signs like hair, droppings, or damage). Mouse & rat glue board traps have a low profile so the mouse will not become suspicious when it happens upon the trap-it will continue to walk across it as if it were an extension of the floor. As soon as the mouse comes in contact with the glue, it becomes entangled and unable to free itself. The mouse will eventually suffocate to death.
What are the Benefits of using Rat & Mouse Glue Board Traps?
- Glue Traps do not use any toxic baits
- Easy to use
- Inexpensive method of control
- Mice die on the board, rather than wondering off and dying in an unknown location where they can cause odors and safety hazards
- SUPER STICKY: Catch mice and rats more effectively with this stickiest,strongest mouse trap. Easier to catch the mice, unlike other mouse and rat glue traps that allow pests to escape. Catch it in one second!
- THICKER CARDBOARD: Using a special fold-able cardboard, more thicker and harder, preventing being dragged away by rats. Fold-able design makes the mouse glue traps easier to catch the mice, especially suitable for the placement in narrow space.
- EASY TO CLEAN UP: Didn’t have to touch the mouse to get it out of the trap – just opened it over the garbage can into a bag – DONE!
- NO TOXIC & MORE SAFE: Natural materials are safe for your family and pets, no chemicals and toxic compounds. Great for use in homes, restaurants, bars, offices etc
Are there any drawbacks to using Mouse Glue Board Traps?
When you check the glue traps after a few days, there is always the chance that a trapped mouse will still be in the process of dying, which may be unpleasant for some people. If that idea bothers you, the right trap for you might be a live catch trap.
What if the glue gets stuck to human skin?
If a pet or child happens to come in contact with the glue from the Glue Trap, just apply vegetable or mineral oil around the area to easily loosen the trap.
What should I do when I find a dead mouse on the Glue Trap?
Mouse glue traps should be checked daily for dead mice. When disposing of dead mice carcasses, always wear rubber gloves to prevent any chance of disease, and place the carcass in a plastic bag for disposal.
WARM TIPS: Suggest to buy 9 pieces or more for a family, and put them around the corner one by one. Put 2-3 pieces each place can be more effective. -You can also put some baits on the boards.
If you think you might need a quick fix to your problem, order now and get it delivered countrywide.