Got a Bee Problem?
We get rid of bees that are life threatening to property owners in Kenya. If you have a swarm of bees around your property leave the bees alone and keep other people away until trained bee technicians have been called to handle the issue.
We understand Africanized bees, and our technicians are familiar with the bees’ biology and habits and will use best-in-class control methods to get the job done right. Our specialized bee removal services give you peace of mind that your bee situation will be dealt with properly.
Should I Worry?
More than 95 percent of wild bees are Africanized honey bees, also known as killer bees. Although the sting of an Africanized honey bee is no more lethal than one from a standard honey bee, these bees got their “killer” nickname because they are known for their aggressive nature; they are easily disturbed and provoked – even by simple noises or vibrations – and they swarm quickly, attack in larger groups and chase their intended target for longer distances, and all of those factors combined can make them deadly.
Being stung by a bee is a painful experience and can be life threatening to the one in thirty people who are allergic to stings.
Types of Bees
- Africanized Honey Bees
- Bumble bees
- Carpenter Bees
- European Honey Bees
- Honey Bees
- Japanese Honey Bees
- Western Honey Bees
What Causes Bees to Attack
There is no “cause” for bee swarms and hives, per se. However, you can determine what type of bee infestation you have by determining a few simple things:
- Swarms: Swarms are generally a group of bees that cluster around an outdoor area, say near a tree branch or building. Swarms form when about half of an established colony breaks off to start a new colony. The bees stay together in a swarm as they search for a new home. However, swarming bees often aren’t aggressive – even Africanized honey bees – because they don’t yet have a home to protect.
- Beehives: Beehives are home to bee colonies, where the queen lays eggs and where bees build honeycomb and produce honey. Bees often build their hives outdoors, such as in a hollow tree trunk, but they frequently build hives in attics and spaces between exterior and interior walls, as well as other wall cavities. If you notice large numbers of bees coming and going from one side of your house, or near the eaves or roof-line, it is best to call a bee specialist who can safely check your house or building for an active beehive. These are very aggressive when disturbed.
Book & Save 20% Now
Ksh 12,500, Now Ksh 10,000
Ksh 12,500, Now Ksh 10,000
Ksh 12,500, Now Ksh 10,000
Not Sure & Need Survey
Ksh 2,000, Now Ksh 1,000
Discount: Applies to Nairobi & Kiambu counties, & those with ladders only!
How to pay: Mpesa Till no. 810164
Prevention & Treatment
There is no way to prevent a swarm from landing on your tree, and there is no guaranteed way to prevent a hive from moving into your home. Bees love dark, secure spaces, like the hollow of a dead tree or the space of a wall cavity. There are, however, a few tricks to discourage bees – killer or otherwise – from moving into your house.
- Seal the house: Caulk cracks or spaces in walls or along eaves and roof lines.
- Fill empty spaces: Use foam insulation to fill empty spaces in walls or seal off access to them.
- Screen vents: Install fine-mesh screening across attic vents or baffling or vents that lead to other areas of the home.
Imagine Care uses the best, most-effective products on the market for bee control services. Depending on the situation, whether the swarm is out in the open or nesting inside a wall or other interior void, we will use the best products for the given situation.
We will send out a licensed pest control technician who is a trained specialist in dealing with Africanized honey bees. Imagine Care is known for the quality of its service technicians and the commitment to doing the job right the first time.
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office bee problems successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. I.e from 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked trucks for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a bee problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Happy customers do the talking for you.
Imagine Care definitely fixed our bee problem. We went from panic to relief and there have been no more bee stings.
They were amazing, came to my house in a timely manner and fumigated my house against bees.
Imagine Care did a great job clearing up the bee problem.
What We Do
Get in touch with us
For booking and general inquiries.
Imagine Care on Google Maps
Latest blog posts and news
From Our Blog
When you outsource commercial cleaning services, you will access a wide range of services. Full suite cleaning packages include cleaning, sanitary bins, garbage collection, fumigation, and pest control services.
Learning how to get rid of bees is important but it is best to prevent them in the first place. Here are a few tips to keep your premises free from bees