Wasps are considered pests for the painful stings they can inflict. There are over 100 types of wasps in Kenya. Wasp control is warranted in circumstances when a wasps nest is established in a area in close proximity to people and pets.
Paper wasps and bald-faced hornets are particularly aggressive and their stings can lead to fatal anaphylactic shock in rare instances. Imagine Care provides residential and commercial customers with effective wasp nest removal services.
Worried about wasps? Contact Imagine Care to schedule for a technician to inspect your property and develop a custom treatment plan for your situation.
Wasps vary tremendously depending on species. Most have two pair of wings and a pinched waist. They range in colors from black to metallic greens and blues and vary in size from almost microscopic to several centimeters long.
How Do Wasps Get Into the House?
Generally, wasps get in through openings that lead inside our homes and commercial buildings. Therefore, effectively sealing openings that may lead into a home is critical for wasp prevention.
In addition, sealing access points inside your home will help prevent problems from many other pest insects and spiders.
Why do they come in?
Wasps come inside because they are looking for:
- a food source
- a nesting site
- a protected place to overwinter (hibernate)
- accident or happenstance
You’ve already struggled enough…
Book & Save 20% Now
Homes & Apartments
Ksh 8,000, Now Ksh 6,400
Restaurants & Offices
Ksh 10,000, Now Ksh 8,000
Stores & Butcheries
Ksh 10,000, Now Ksh 8,000
Require a survey @ Kes 1,000
Discount: Applies to Nairobi & Kiambu counties only!
How to pay: Mpesa Till no. 810164
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Instant Results – Knock down of wasps is immediate.
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office wasp breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked vehicles for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
What We Do
Get in touch with us
For booking and general inquiries.
Imagine Care on Google Maps
Latest blog posts and news
From Our Blog
When you outsource commercial cleaning services, you will access a wide range of services. Full suite cleaning packages include cleaning, sanitary bins, garbage collection, fumigation, and pest control services.
Learning how to get rid of bees is important but it is best to prevent them in the first place. Here are a few tips to keep your premises free from bees