Combat Bait Station is an essential tool for both indoor and outdoor use in rodent control programs in homes and offices.
Combat Rodent Bait Station
Combat Bait Station is an essential pest control tool for both indoor and outdoor use in rodent control programs and supports HACCP guidelines.
Before any bait placement is made it is necessary to conduct a site survey to determine the nature and the extent of the infestation. Once established, ensure that the correct placement is made, as this is critical to the success of the campaign.
As these products are poisonous if swallowed, maximum care should be taken to prevent the accidental poisoning of humans, domestic animals, and wildlife. The use of well designed, tamperproof bait stations should be sited in areas that are inaccessible to non-target species whenever possible. Bait Station characteristics include:
- Tamperproof design
- Each has a key.
- Permanent, precautionary logo on the lid.
An additional block bait spike is available in the front chamber to secure rodenticide Blocks.
Holes facilitate the securing of the unit to the floor or wall.
Areas of Use
Indoor & Outdoor
Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural Premises.
- Residential homes and office blocks
- Plant Nurseries
- Hostels, hospitals, hotels, kennels, schools, restaurants
- Food processing, packaging, and storage
- Retail catering establishments, supermarkets
- Dockland warehouses
- Piggeries, aviaries’, poultry houses, stables
- Other high-density breeding areas