Hygiene Sanitary Bins
Providing your female washroom visitors and employees with a discrete and hygienic way to dispose of feminine waste is a vital consideration.
- We stock manual, no-touch silent lid opening designs that protect users from seeing the contents inside
- Sanitary bin units are serviced and maintained by trained and approved technicians
- Feminine waste is handled in a safe, sensitive and environmentally friendly manner
- Bins are treated with fragranced materials, which combats any unpleasant odors and destroys harmful bacteria
- Offer a discreet and convenient method to safely and hygienically dispose of sanitary waste
- These bins are slim to fit any cubicle or washroom
As simple as a,b,c (That’s right 3 easy steps!)
How our Service Works
- Shopping centers
- Nursing homes
- Child care centers
- Offices and schools
- Hotels and Lodges
- Gated Communities
- Apartments and Restaurants
- Tsavo East
- Masai Mara
You’ve already struggled enough…
Enjoy our sanitary bin services
Our service rates are Kes 1,500 per bin per collection
A refundable one-month service deposit of Kes 1,500 per bin per collection is charged upon installation in your washroom(s)
Each time we collect the filled up bin(s), we leave behind fresh, sanitized and ready to use bin(s)
The collection & disposal frequency can either be weekly, bi-monthly or monthly depending on the organizations’ needs
Do you want to buy sanitary bins?
Click the button to shop online.
You can collect from our stores or we can deliver countrywide.
Happy customers do the talking for you
“We had problems with our urinals getting blocked and since using the cleaning service from Imagine Care, we’ve had very few issues. The team are very professional and communicate well. Any problems are dealt with efficiently”
“Great service, The operatives that come to site are of very high calibre and do a great job”
“The staff are friendly and efficient. They do the job right and our kitchen extraction unit is like new. Very happy with the end result.”
Get in touch with us
For booking and general inquiries.
Imagine Care on Google Maps
Latest blog posts and news
From Our Blog
House fires also occur as a result of frayed electrical wiring caused by rodents. Luckily, here are several ways to get rid of rodents.
If you are looking for information on how to get rid of termites, you must have had enough of the damage these pests cause. Seek services of professional termite exterminators. They will help you get rid of termites and prevent future infestations.